Source: Dark Town (2015)
about half hour ago i went to pick up my son, as i expected he looks just like me. Crystal as done the best she can do so far, but my boy needs is dad….I dont want my son been b…
Source: LEWIS STANMORE
http://www.actingnetworks.com/ is the New Intelligent social media networking website for Actors #Directors #Producers #Agents & #Management
Surviving On-Set !!!
Welcome to [ACTNET] The Film, TV, Ads & Entertainment Group on LinkedIn for Directors, Musicians, Comedians, Presenters, producers, script writers, set designers, prop people, actors, studio execs, and other entertainment related talents…
For Socially Creative People communicating around the World!
Google+ | http://google.com/+Actingnetworks01
Website | http://www.actingnetworks.com/
Facebook Apps | https://apps.facebook.com/actingnetworks
LinkedIn | http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/act-net/88/929/709/
Twitter | http://www.twitter.com/actingnetworks
Facebook Pages | https://www.facebook.com/pages/Acting-Networks-Community/1448476315365974?ref=hl
When it comes to film work, actors have it the easiest. Don’t argue. You know it’s true.
In case you need a bit more convincing, consider this:
- We’re the last ones called and the first ones wrapped.
- There is a team on set whose sole job is to make us look beautiful.
- They tell us where to stand, where to walk, and what to say, and they even put down little pieces of tape for us and print out our lines on little pocket-sized sheets to make it extra easy.
- We get to stay warm in the trailer while they’re out there in a snow storm setting up the shot.
- We usually get paid better.
- We get all the credit.
Don’t get me wrong, acting is extremely difficult (especially when you…
View original post 1,031 more words
The Disney College Program http://actingnetworks.com/
This gallery contains 35 photos.